Christopher A. McDaniel D.M.D.
Dr. McDaniel began his career with AOMS in 2012. He majored in Agricultural Biotechnology before receiving his Doctor of Medical Dentistry degree from The University of Kentucky. He then attended the University of Missouri Kansas City where he completed his residency in Oral & Maxillofacial surgery.
Dr. McDaniel is a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery. He consistently attends professional meetings and participates in continuing education to maintain certification and keep him abreast of current trends in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery.
Dr McDaniel is married to his best friend Sarah and they have 4 children together. Outside of his faith, family, and friends, he enjoys volunteering, traveling, sports and just being active.
Dr. McDaniel holds memberships in the following professional organizations:
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Board of Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Ohio Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Cincinnati Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Association
- Ohio Dental Association
- Keely Dental Society
- Cincinnati Dental Society