Timothy W. Conley D.D.S.
Dr. Conley began his career with AOMS in 1994. He majored in chemistry before receiving his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from The Ohio State University. He then attended the University of Texas Medical Branch where he completed his residency in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery.
Dr. Conley is a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and also served as past president of Keely Dental Society. He consistently attends professional meetings and participates in continuing education to maintain certification and keep him abreast of current trends in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery.
Dr. Conley has been married to his wife, Sherry, for over 30 years. He has 4 children and a special little furry friend named, Brutus (GO BUCKS!). Outside of his faith, family, and friends, he enjoys kart racing, fly-fishing, traveling, and cheering on his alma mater, The Ohio State University.
Dr. Conley holds memberships in the following professional organizations:
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Ohio Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Cincinnati Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Association
- Ohio Dental Association
- Keely Dental Society
- Cincinnati Dental Society
- International Congress of Oral Implantology
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology